This liquid composition in high concentration contains the perfect concentration of Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Collagen, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol).
The liquid compositions are absorbed more quickly by the body compared to tablets.
Glucosamine is a substance that is found naturally in the body can be found in the fluid that surrounds and protects the joints.
• Its action and functionality allows to keep the joints healthy and healthy, so it is recommended for people who practice exercise.
• It also allows to prevent joint injuries or aggravation of them, contributing to the reduction of pain in cases of arthritis or osteoarthritis.
• Stimulates the formation and repair of articular cartilage: glucosamine sulfate is essential to maintain the cartilage of your knees, hands and ankles in good condition.
• Provides elasticity to the cartilage and, therefore, prevents the wear and tear of the joints.
• It has an anti-inflammatory effect and is used for arthritis and for osteoarthritis. It is therefore effective against joint pain.
• Glucosamine is especially interesting for cases of osteoarthritis in the knees and elbows.
• It also helps by acting on the inflammation of the varicose veins in the legs.
Chondroitin sulfate is one of the main components of cartilage, has a structural function, retains water and nutrients, and allows the passage of other molecules through the cartilage, an important property, since the cartilage does not receive blood supply .
The MSM supports the assimilation of Glucosamine and improves the appearance of skin, hair and nails. Its main function is to provide elasticity and resistance to collagen and this, in addition to being present in the joints, has direct benefits on the skin, ligaments and circulatory system.
Collagen is a protein that is naturally found in the human body, and is responsible for providing strength to bones, skin, hair and nails.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of synovial fluid within the connective tissue. As we get older, hyaluronic acid levels decrease in the body, leaving the joints without lubrication. The function of hyaluronic acid in the body is to help maintain fluid between your joints, providing the necessary lubrication to facilitate movement. In humans, its concentration in the joints, cartilages and skin stands out
Vitamin D contributes to bone formation and mineralization, being essential for the development of the skeleton
Vitamin C repairs and maintains cartilage, bones and teeth. It is necessary for the formation of collagen, for the correct healing of wounds, repair and maintenance of the tissues of the different parts of the body. Like other vitamins, it is a powerful antioxidant.
Directions : Shake well before use. Take 10 ml daily with a meal, mix with a juice or water if preferred or as directed by a health practitioner
This product does not intent to diagnose, cure or treat. Always follow the recommendations of a health professional and the way of use indicated on the containers.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glucosamine sulfate 20%, Chondroitin sulfate 12%, MSM Methylsulfonylmethane 5%,Concentrated juice of black currant (Ribes nigrum) 2%, Forest fruits flavour, Collagen from fish 0.5%, Inulin 0.5%, Hyaluronic Ac. 0.5%, Vitamin C (Ac. L - Ascorbic) 0.12%, Preservatives (Potassium sorbate), Sweeteners: Sucralose and Steviol glycosides from Stevia rebaudiana extract, Colouring Beta carotene, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol).